Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts and full text papers must be submitted through online system
- English is the official language of APLED 2022. So, only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review.
- Please indicate which session fits better to your abstract
- Also indicate your preference oral or poster..
- Abstracts should not exceed one page (A4 or letter) and be based on original work. Should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English) and grammar”
- Submission is strictly limited to a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation per registered participant.
- The deadline of abstract submission is extended to August 15, 2022 (last call). Abstracts submitted by this date will be considered for evaluation. Authors will be informed about the acceptance of the abstracts on August 22, 2022.
- They will be also informed for the form of presentation as oral or poster presentation.
- To be accepted, the authors are required to complete the registration and payment by 15.08.2022.
- Use limited number of references (e.g. Smith 2009), only if necessary
- Two abstract submissions are permitted per author however please be aware that a maximum of one oral presentation and one poster presentation will be assigned per registered delegate for successful applicants. You will be required to complete the details for each abstract before submitting your next one.
- Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
Terms and Conditions:
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in Apled 2022:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to Apled 2022.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- At least one author should be available to present the abstract if selected for the Apled 2022 program. The authors will immediately notify the Apled 2022 Secretariat if they are unable to attend or if the presenting author is changed. Please note that each presenter can still only present one oral and one poster. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program in such cases.
Instructions for Oral Presentations
25 + 5 min
15 + 5 min
Oral presentations will be made via Zoom. The relevant zoom link will be shared with you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
Format and Size
- Standard STANDING (PORTRAIT) A3 size (420 x 297 mm and 4961 x 3508 px)
- File must be in .pdf format
- Font size should NOT be smaller than 14/16 p Times Roman or equal, in high quality.
- You can send your posters to firstname.lastname@example.org until 19 September 2022.